Friday, May 3, 2013

half full......

 I just realized, as I look out my work window at a dull grey sky (that has finally quit producing snow on this third day in May), that I was dangerously close to half empty...... Ever been there??
I woke up dreading another cold day when it's supposed to be spring.... scheduled for 4 classes today...have several errands to run.... the house needs a little attention (ok, ok...a lot of attention)... how in the world am I going to accomplish anything when I feel so sluggy???
I hit snooze three times.... 4:23... have to get up- NOW!
Hopped out of bed, shifted into auto drive and here I am...........

Taught all 4 classes with amazing people- something awesome stands out from every class~
Bosu balls.... cheering..... new found strength and accomplishment on the scale....
Late start due to snowy conditions gave me good one-on-one time with Sam...
Former challengers, blessed with new babies, stopping in to share their stories and to get started again....
Snow melting to reveal beautiful green and a clean, fresh smell......
healthy thin mint cookies and a weekend with a smidge of down time....
friendly messages from dear friends and a long hot shower....

Amazingly, I have arrived at the end of my Friday afternoon....
and Thankfully, I am well over half full-

No comments:

Post a Comment