Monday, October 15, 2012

accountability.............

I'm good at holding people accountable, but I'm an expert at living under the radar.
Maybe I'm here, maybe not. Yep, you probably saw me but was I working or working out?

I sent a copy of my food plan to my coaches and challengers yesterday so they would have a simple example. I like to make it easy, so why not share what works for me.
I didn't think to take out my workouts and teaching schedule. I included them for Kaylen so she would know my day and be able to check up on me, but little did I know how many of you pay attention to the details..............

I didn't sleep well last night. I had about 2 hours in me when the alarm went off and I knew better than to believe that I could function for the whole day on hopes and dreams (especially when I'm giving up my routine caffeine fix for 9 weeks), so I texted Kaylen and changed my plans to get my workout in this afternoon.

I had no less than 10 people check in with me because I wasn't around when I was supposed to be and I had 6 more follow up this afternoon to make sure I made it to class at 4:30pm. 3 people check in on my food and 4 ask me if I had my plan ready for tomorrow...........
Day 1 and 23 people keeping track of my goals...........
How awesome is that??

2 comments:

  1. Just paying it forward to you, my friend! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have helped and encouraged all of us so much, it is time you were the recipient of this!

    ReplyDelete