Saturday, October 13, 2012

I eat well.....


....90% of the time.


It would be hard for you to have a munchie moment in my house.
Cupboards are full of whole grains, beans and spices. You might find a cracker or two, but
that’s about as bad as it gets. The fridge is full of eggs, meat and fresh fruit and veggies.

So what my problem? I’m busy and the first thing to go is my workout.

I know better, after all I spend my life coaching others.
I’ve been lucky enough to watch some complete transformations. I’ve coached people
through changes that have allowed them to get off medications, reverse disease and conquer bucket list activities!

I know I can’t exercise my way out of a crappy diet, but I also know I can’t diet my way to a beautiful body.


My answer? Goals in Motion 9 week Challenge. I know it works~ I completed my first challenge in December 2009 and I’ve led people through several more over the last 2.5 years.

I stepped on the scale today, my food plan is in the works and my coach, Kaylen, has assured me she can be stern!

The goal is to reach my long term weight goal of 145 by my 45th birthday in December.
Starting tomorrow, I’ll share my food, my workouts, my successes and my frustrations.

Here we go…….

8 comments:

  1. Way to go, Kim... You can do this! ~Diny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honored to share your journey. And yes, Kaylen can be stern, I can attest to that. :) But then again, so can you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud of you. Thanks for sharing your goals and journey with us. Every day is a challenge and meant to be conquered. Looking forward to the next 9 weeks. Give it all you got, Lady! ~Tammy PW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, you are absolutely amazing at what you do. You have changed so many people's lives and it has to be the best feeling in the world.
    Sometimes we spend so much time trying to help others that we can lose track or not make enough time for ourselves. But you know what you have to do and you've made that step. You know you have a group of amazing friends, family, and your GIM family to push and motivate to help you reach your goal.
    Accountability is key and, you have an awesome coach, Miss Kaylen, to count on too! She is the best partner ever ;)
    May these next 9 weeks be filled with sweat, hard work, determination, motivation and fun!!:)
    Good luck! G.S.D.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, You definitely changed my life, and you know how to motivate!!! I look forward to following you on your journey! I wish I had a GIM here in California. Because Lord knows I need it right now. I can't find my motivation, I was actually just talking to my mom the other day, and saying I wonder if Kim would let me come workout for the month and a half I'll be home for Thanksgiving/Christmas with her! You Got this!!!
    xoxo
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to these next nine weeks! Honored to be a part of GIM and your journey. Very excited for the blog too!! Here we go.......
    Kaylen

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got this Kim! I think as women, in general, this tends to be a huge issue. It's our nature to take care of everything else but ourselves...throw in titles of mom, wife, career, etc., and oneself goes plummeting to the bottom of the list. Way to make yourself a priority! :)

    ReplyDelete