Sunday, October 14, 2012

Monday~

I'm so ready for tomorrow to arrive. I've had a good day today and taken care of all of my prep work, but there's just something about Monday, you know?
My challengers have responded with some really great plans. I've submitted my food to Kaylen for the next 2 days and planned my workouts for the week.
I'm ready. I'm really ready this time.
The first time I "challenged" was with a different program. It was 2007 and  I was screaming towards my 40th birthday. I was a recent ex-smoker and heavy..... I hated who I had become. My challenge results were good, inches- not pounds and a good start towards cardio health.
My next challenge was for a purpose. I had coached and taught for a couple of years and knew that I could make a difference in other people's lives. I heard about Goals in Motion and wanted one of my own. I had something to learn and something to prove. It was for me but it wasn't, you know??? It was for my long term well being but the focus was on a new career, not necessarily my life.
So, here I am..... two and a half years into the most amazing ride. I've met fabulous people, found best friends and good health. I've also battled frustration as we've made changes at home and changes in my thinking. I've learned to see the world of fitness through many different lenses and I've watched people grow and blossom before my eyes more often than I've watched people throw their hands in the air and give up.
I've also learned that I'm not a very good juggler!! I can be an amazing business woman or a great coach or a good friend or a wife/mother/housekeeper!!
That brings me to today, or rather tomorrow. Yes, Monday. My Monday. The day that is the beginning of my time. Chicken, oatmeal, rice, sweet potatoes, plans, goals and dresses. Planners, schedules and notes...... All bought, prepped and ready to push me towards my goals.......
Here we go.
Bring on Monday

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog! I can relate with so much you have to say. I am ready to jump in with both feet with you!

    ReplyDelete